Savoring The Good Timesjulio 20, 2020 2020-08-07 2:37
What is the E-fitness about
The Good Times
When you think of savoring it probably brings to mind delicious food. And it’s true that attention to savoring our meals is an important health practice. But savoring extends to all of the other enjoyable things in life – from morning coffee and hugs with loved ones to enjoyable events, and occasions of accomplishment. There’s more to savoring than you think – and this enjoyable practice is an excellent way to increase resilience, health, and happiness.
To learn how to fully savor good experiences in order to build resilience.
- Knowing how to maximally savor good experiences in life increases resilience, health and happiness.
- This practice is simple and enjoyable.
- This is a theoretical, practical, and participatory course.
- Lecture followed by a practical exercise that demonstrates or applies the concepts.
- Course is delivered via Zoom.
- An explanation of the science of savoring
- An exercise to practice savoring
- Time to explore ways you can increase savoring in your life
September 15 and October 27 9:00 a.m. New York, USA
+ 10 years
Buy this E-ftiness
DO NOT LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY 👏
Do you want to get a
100% discount on this E-fitness?
Be an "A +" member and get exclusive benefits!
* Free workshops and E-fitness.
40% discount on all our courses.
* Workshops and e-fitness depend on the membership you buy.
With your registration you generate the same number of places to a person who cannot pay from our base of available organizations or to someone of your verifiable choice of low resources.
2 free workshops of your choice
4 free E-Fitness sessions of your choice
40% in all courses, workshops and additional sessions, international events.