Grounding Practices for Reducing Stressjulio 20, 2020 2020-08-07 2:38
What is the E-fitness about
for Reducing Stress
When we are in a stress overload situation we need skills to ground and soothe. This positive psychology intervention will focus on grounding practices for calming our physiology and getting out of overwhelm.
To provide an introduction to grounding methods for quickly shifting out of stress and overwhelm.
- Having grounding strategies ready will help you more quickly shift out of stress and overwhelm.
- Grounding enhances your relationships and increases your productivity.
- This is a theoretical, practical, and participatory course.
- Lecture followed by a practical exercise that demonstrates or applies the concepts.
- Course is delivered via Zoom.
- xplanation of the science of grounding and why we need it
- An exercise for creating a plan for use when you’re overwhelmed by stress
September 8 and October 20 9:00 a.m. New York, USA
+ 10 years
Buy this E-ftiness
DO NOT LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY 👏
Do you want to get a
100% discount on this E-fitness?
Be an "A +" member and get exclusive benefits!
* Free workshops and E-fitness.
40% discount on all our courses.
* Workshops and e-fitness depend on the membership you buy.
With your registration you generate the same number of places to a person who cannot pay from our base of available organizations or to someone of your verifiable choice of low resources.
2 free workshops of your choice
4 free E-Fitness sessions of your choice
40% in all courses, workshops and additional sessions, international events.